- 65,926 hits
Walter Adams (Nom de plume, S.T. Martin), founder of Le Royaume des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse and site administrator.
Click my picture for my profile.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developing series: The French Catholic Diaspora
Developing series: Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse
Eight part series: My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
“Seek the Kingdom” here at JoanandTherese.com
“Love the Kingdom” at DoveandRose.com (Also serves as my author’s site)
“Defend the Kingdom” at CatholicMonarchy.com
- Was Joan of Arc’s attack on Paris really a disaster?
- Jeanne d’Arc enters Orléans on the evening of April 29
- The French Catholic Diaspora: The royal line of France through St. Mary Magdalene
- We are the spiritual diaspora of the Kingdom of Catholic France. (Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse)
- Commentary on my personal Mission, Le Royaume, Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse
- Seek, Love, Defend the Kingdom – Le Royaume promo video
- What are the three programs of Le Royaume (Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse)?
- Check out the new look and features at Le Royaume – JoanandTherese.com!
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 6: Thérèse’s profound metaphor of the paintbrush
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 5: Thérèse shares her supernatural experience with nature
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow Walter on TwitterMy Tweets
Le Royaume, My Devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and the Renaissance of Catholic France
Fleur-Darc, A journey toward the Kingdom with St. Thérèse and St. Joan
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The Dove and Rose, Reflections on devotion to St. Joan and St. Thérèse
The Dove and Rose on Kindle!
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry)
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers on Kindle!
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle!
About Walter AdamsProfessionally, I am an educator and experienced business executive. Academically, I hold an A.B. in Economics from Princeton University and a Masters Degree in Public and Private Management from Yale University. Raised as a Methodist, I joined the Catholic Church on Easter of 1985, just prior to marrying my wife of nearly 30 years. My Catholic spirituality is grounded in the sacraments, Eucharistic adoration, and True Devotion to Mary. I am influenced more specifically by the combined spirituality of Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. I interpret Jehanne d'Arc through the spirituality of Thérèse, notably as represented through her plays and poetry about Jehanne. My ardent devotion to Ste. Jehanne d'Arc inspires me to seek her world view for my own. In order to do that I desire an authentic interpretation of the enigmatic saint. I believe Ste. Thérèse to be the most authentic interpreter of Ste. Jehanne's soul. My mission is to facilitate the coming of the Father’s Kingdom “on earth as it is in Heaven” by inspiring others to “seek first the Kingdom” through a repentant, dogmatic confession of Catholic faith and through exemplary Catholic ideals. Ste. Jehanne d'Arc and Ste. Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus are representative, in my humble view, of some of the highest and most noble of those ideals.
This entry was posted in "Le Royaume" Trailers and tagged Catholic Author, Catholic Church, Catholic Spirituality, Catholic Tradition, Catholicism, Jeanne d'Arc, Joan of Arc, Le Royaume, Little Flower, Maid of Orleans, St. Joan of Arc, St. Therese, St. Therese of Lisieux, The Kingdom. Bookmark the permalink.