- 60,839 hits
Walter Adams (Nom de plume, S.T. Martin), founder of Le Royaume des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse and site administrator.
Click my picture for my profile.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my author’s site and join the Dove and Rose devotion to Sts. Joan and Thérèse at DoveandRose.com
Join the Counterrevolution at CatholicMonarchy.com
Visiter nos amis en France, Royalist Nord-ouest.
Guest blogger Selena McPhail (24 Rose Petals). Formerly ”Soldier for Christ 33.”
Click picture for Selena's profile.
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Bienvenue mes amis Français!
Je suis un membre de la guilde d'auteurs catholique et aussi un éducateur et un laïc catholique. Je suis très dévoué et consacré aux Sainte Jehanne d'Arc et Sainte Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. J'habite en Amérique.
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 6: Thérèse’s profound metaphor of the paintbrush
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 5: Thérèse shares her supernatural experience with nature
- THERESE IS THERE
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 4: Thérèse shows us how to discover the flower bed of beauty in our own lives
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 3: Thérèse shares the gifts of family with us
- New blog! CatholicMonarchy.net!
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 2: Not knowing, but knowing everything
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 1: The opening paragraphs of The Story of a Soul
- CatholicMonarchy.com – American but not Democratic Republican
- How my devotion to St. Joan of Arc led me to be a Monarchist
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Fleur-Darc, A journey toward the Kingdom with St. Thérèse and St. Joan
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The Dove and Rose, Reflections on devotion to St. Joan and St. Thérèse
The Dove and Rose on Kindle!
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry)
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers on Kindle!
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Mexico: Pope Francis' prayers for maternity hospital(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has called for prayers in the wake of a deadly gas explosion at a maternity hospital in the Cuajimalpa section of Mexico City. Appearing on the Holy Father’s Spanish-language twitter account shortly after news of the incident broke, the message says: “Let us pray for the victims of the explosion at the hospital in Cuajimalpa, Mex […]
- Pope: No to ecclesial elites who privatize the faith(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis says ecclesial elites who form cliques and scorn others are privatizing the faith and not following the way of Jesus. His words came during his homily at morning Mass on Thursday (29th January) celebrated in the Santa Marta residence. Listen to this report by Susy Hodges: The Pope’s homily was a reflection on the need for Chr […]
- Pope modifies and enriches Pallium Investiture Ceremony(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has made changes to the public ceremony of investiture of the Pallium on Metropolitan Archbishops emphasizing that the investiture is an ecclesial event of the whole diocese, and not merely a juridical or ceremonial event. Speaking to Vatican Radio, Monsignor Guido Marini, Master of Pontifical Liturgical Celebrations, says that […]
- Pope tells Dads to spend time with their children(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis called on fathers to be present in the lives of their children pointing out that the absence of a ‘father figure’ can have grave consequences. Listen to the report by Linda Bordoni: Speaking on Wednesday during the weekly General Audience, the Pope continued in his catechesis on the family, choosing to focus on the dignity and r […]
- Pope Francis: We must ask God for the desire to do His will(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis says we need to pray to God every day for the grace to understand His will, to follow it and to carry it out fully. This was the core message of his homily at the morning Mass on Tuesday at the Santa Marta residence. Listen to this report by Susy Hodges: Taking his cue from the day’s readings, the Pope reflected on one of t […]
- Mexico: Pope Francis' prayers for maternity hospital
This entry was posted in "Le Royaume" Trailers and tagged Catholic and Royal Army, Catholic Church, Catholic Monarchy, Catholicism, Christendom, Christian Culture, inspirational, Jeanne d'Arc, Joan of Arc, Kingdom of God, Little Flower, Maid of Orleans, Spirituality, St. Joan of Arc, St. Therese of Lisieux, Western Civilization. Bookmark the permalink.