- 66,031 hits
Walter Adams (Nom de plume, S.T. Martin), founder of Le Royaume des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse and site administrator.
Click my picture for my profile.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developing series: The French Catholic Diaspora
Developing series: Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse
Eight part series: My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
St. Joan and St. Thérèse series: Testament for Love
“Seek the Kingdom” here at JoanandTherese.com
“Love the Kingdom” at DoveandRose.com (Also serves as my author’s site)
“Defend the Kingdom” at CatholicMonarchy.com
- Was Joan of Arc’s attack on Paris really a disaster?
- Jeanne d’Arc enters Orléans on the evening of April 29
- The French Catholic Diaspora: The royal line of France through St. Mary Magdalene
- We are the spiritual diaspora of the Kingdom of Catholic France. (Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse)
- Commentary on my personal Mission, Le Royaume, Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse
- Seek, Love, Defend the Kingdom – Le Royaume promo video
- What are the three programs of Le Royaume (Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse)?
- Check out the new look and features at Le Royaume – JoanandTherese.com!
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 6: Thérèse’s profound metaphor of the paintbrush
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 5: Thérèse shares her supernatural experience with nature
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow Walter on TwitterMy Tweets
Le Royaume, My Devotion to Traditional French Catholicism and the Renaissance of Catholic France
Fleur-Darc, A journey toward the Kingdom with St. Thérèse and St. Joan
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The Dove and Rose, Reflections on devotion to St. Joan and St. Thérèse
The Dove and Rose on Kindle!
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry)
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers on Kindle!
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle!
Tag Archives: Knights of the Dove and Rose
SJST Well, in order to continue sharing my enthusiasm for Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse, I finally broke down and am learning some more sophisticated imaging software. I hope you like the banners I will be sharing, such as the … Continue reading
SJST Click the picture to visit “The Dove and Rose”! How can I follow the Dove and Rose devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux? Everything you see here and in “Le Royaume” is fundamentally driven … Continue reading
SJST “And I will gather together the remnant of my flock, out of the lands into which I have cast them out: and I will make them return to their own fields, and they shall increase and be multiplied.” (Jer … Continue reading
SJST The final points making up the fourth, and last, pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “We grow increasingly and lovingly in union of heart, soul, and mind with our sisters in … Continue reading
SJST The two points making up the third pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “The more we pray, the more we are drawn into seeking quietude in the midst of our active … Continue reading
SJST The point making up the second pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is: “Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary will synthesize the particulars of knowledge … Continue reading
SJST The pedagogy of The Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is astonishing and edifying. The teaching of the Holy Spirit through the intercession, friendship, and kinship of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux … Continue reading