- 58,660 hits
Walter Adams (Nom de plume, S.T. Martin), founder of Le Royaume des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse and site administrator.
Click my picture for my profile.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Dove and Rose devotion to Sts. Joan and Thérèse at DoveandRose.com
Join the Counterrevolution at CatholicMonarchy.com
Visiter nos amis en France, Royalist Nord-ouest.
Guest blogger Selena McPhail (24 Rose Petals). Formerly ”Soldier for Christ 33.”
Click picture for Selena's profile.
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Bienvenue mes amis Français!
Je suis un membre de la guilde d'auteurs catholique et aussi un éducateur et un laïc catholique. Je suis très dévoué et consacré aux Sainte Jehanne d'Arc et Sainte Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. J'habite en Amérique.
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 6: Thérèse’s profound metaphor of the paintbrush
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 5: Thérèse shares her supernatural experience with nature
- THERESE IS THERE
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 4: Thérèse shows us how to discover the flower bed of beauty in our own lives
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 3: Thérèse shares the gifts of family with us
- New blog! CatholicMonarchy.net!
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 2: Not knowing, but knowing everything
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 1: The opening paragraphs of The Story of a Soul
- CatholicMonarchy.com – American but not Democratic Republican
- How my devotion to St. Joan of Arc led me to be a Monarchist
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Click here to read why I wrote and publicized my books.
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle!
Le Royaume, the flagship book, published under my real name rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin.
Le Royaume on Kindle!
Fleur-Darc, a one-volume compilation of all of my books below and published under my real name, rather than my Nom de Plume of S.T. Martin. For those interested in all of my writings (excludes Le Royaume) at a discounted price.
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The individual books:
Journey to Christendom by S.T. Martin
Journey to Christendom on Kindle!
Seek First the Kingdom by S.T. Martin
Seek First on Kindle!
The Dove and Rose by S.T. Martin
The Dove and Rose on Kindle!
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry) by S.T. Martin
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers on Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Pope welcomes U.S. and Cuban moves to normalise relations(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Wednesday offered his congratulations to the governments of the United States and Cuba, as they announced the two countries will start talks on resuming diplomatic relations. A statement from the Vatican Secretariat of State said that in recent months the Pope had written to both Cuban President Raul Castro and U.S. President […]
- Happy Birthday, Pope Francis!(Vatican Radio) There was a festive atmosphere at the weekly General Audience on Wednesday, as Pope Francis celebrated his 78th birthday. As he made his way through the crowds, Pope Francis stopped by a group of seminarians from the Legion of Christ, who offered him a birthday cake, complete with lighted candles. The Holy Father also took the opportunity to […]
- Commission for the protection
of minors is completeAs anticipated, Pope Francis has appointed new members to the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors, chosen from various parts of the world, so as to allow a broad representation of different situations and cultures. The Holy See Press Office announced this on Wednesday in a press release which indicated the complete composition of the Commissio […]
- General Audience: Jesus chose to come to the world as part of a familyVatican City, 17 December 2014 (VIS) – The family is the “great gift that the Lord has given to the world ever since the beginning, when he entrusted to Adam and Eve the mission of multiplying and filling the earth; the gift that Jesus confirmed and sealed in His Gospel”, said the Holy Father during this Wednesday's general audience, in the first of the […]
- Pope Francis asks for prayers for the victims of terrorist attacksVatican City, 17 December 2014 (VIS) – The Pope, at the end of today's general audience, asked for prayers for the victims of the inhuman terrorist acts that have occurred in recent days in Yemen, Australia and Pakistan. “May the Lord receive the souls of the departed in His peace, console their families and convert the hearts of the perpetrators, whose […]
- Pope welcomes U.S. and Cuban moves to normalise relations
Tag Archives: Knights of the Dove and Rose
SJST Well, in order to continue sharing my enthusiasm for Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse, I finally broke down and am learning some more sophisticated imaging software. I hope you like the banners I will be sharing, such as the … Continue reading
SJST Click the picture to visit “The Dove and Rose”! How can I follow the Dove and Rose devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux? Everything you see here and in “Le Royaume” is fundamentally driven … Continue reading
SJST “And I will gather together the remnant of my flock, out of the lands into which I have cast them out: and I will make them return to their own fields, and they shall increase and be multiplied.” (Jer … Continue reading
SJST The final points making up the fourth, and last, pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “We grow increasingly and lovingly in union of heart, soul, and mind with our sisters in … Continue reading
SJST The two points making up the third pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “The more we pray, the more we are drawn into seeking quietude in the midst of our active … Continue reading
SJST The point making up the second pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is: “Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary will synthesize the particulars of knowledge … Continue reading
SJST The pedagogy of The Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is astonishing and edifying. The teaching of the Holy Spirit through the intercession, friendship, and kinship of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux … Continue reading