- 60,761 hits
Walter Adams (Nom de plume, S.T. Martin), founder of Le Royaume des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse and site administrator.
Click my picture for my profile.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my author’s site and join the Dove and Rose devotion to Sts. Joan and Thérèse at DoveandRose.com
Join the Counterrevolution at CatholicMonarchy.com
Visiter nos amis en France, Royalist Nord-ouest.
Guest blogger Selena McPhail (24 Rose Petals). Formerly ”Soldier for Christ 33.”
Click picture for Selena's profile.
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Bienvenue mes amis Français!
Je suis un membre de la guilde d'auteurs catholique et aussi un éducateur et un laïc catholique. Je suis très dévoué et consacré aux Sainte Jehanne d'Arc et Sainte Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. J'habite en Amérique.
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 6: Thérèse’s profound metaphor of the paintbrush
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 5: Thérèse shares her supernatural experience with nature
- THERESE IS THERE
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 4: Thérèse shows us how to discover the flower bed of beauty in our own lives
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 3: Thérèse shares the gifts of family with us
- New blog! CatholicMonarchy.net!
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 2: Not knowing, but knowing everything
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 1: The opening paragraphs of The Story of a Soul
- CatholicMonarchy.com – American but not Democratic Republican
- How my devotion to St. Joan of Arc led me to be a Monarchist
Most popular last 24 hours
- What is Le Royaume des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse?
- Little Flowers and Big Miracles
- Ten reasons why we should establish a Catholic Monarchy for America
- What is a "counterrevolutionary hermeneutic of continuity" anyway? And why are Radtrads on more solid ground?
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse - Part 1: The opening paragraphs of The Story of a Soul
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Fleur-Darc, A journey toward the Kingdom with St. Thérèse and St. Joan
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The Dove and Rose, Reflections on devotion to St. Joan and St. Thérèse
The Dove and Rose on Kindle!
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry)
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers on Kindle!
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- General Audience: Pope focuses on role of father in family life(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis called on fathers to be present in the lives of their children pointing out that the absence of a ‘father figure’ can have grave consequences. Speaking on Wednesday during the weekly General Audience, the Pope continued in his catechesis on the family, choosing to focus on the dignity and role of fathers. He said that teaching us […]
- Pope Francis: We must ask God for the desire to do His will(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis says we need to pray to God every day for the grace to understand His will, to follow it and to carry it out fully. This was the core message of his homily at the morning Mass on Tuesday at the Santa Marta residence. Listen to this report by Susy Hodges: Taking his cue from the day’s readings, the Pope reflected on one of t […]
- Pope warns of globalization of indifference in Lenten message(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis is inviting all believers to open their hearts to God and to overcome a “globalization of indifference” that is threatening to spread a feeling of distress and powerlessness and causing individuals and communities to withdraw into themselves, closing “the door through which God comes into the world and the world comes to him”. Li […]
- Holy Father's calendar for February to April 2015Vatican City, 27 January 2015 (VIS) – The Office of Liturgical Celebrations of the Supreme Pontiff has published the following calendar of liturgical celebrations at which the Holy Father will preside from February to April: FEBRUARYMonday 2: Feast of the Presentation of the Lord, 19th World Day of Consecrated Life. At 5.30 p.m. in the Vatican Basilica, Mass […]
- Pope on Christian unity encounter, accept, listen(Vatican Radio) Christians are called to follow the example of Jesus in encountering, listening and working together with others to spread the message of the Gospel in the modern world. That was Pope Francis’ message to members of all the different Christian Churches gathered in the Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls on Sunday evening to mark the concl […]
- General Audience: Pope focuses on role of father in family life
Tag Archives: Knights of the Dove and Rose
SJST Well, in order to continue sharing my enthusiasm for Ste. Jehanne and Ste. Thérèse, I finally broke down and am learning some more sophisticated imaging software. I hope you like the banners I will be sharing, such as the … Continue reading
SJST Click the picture to visit “The Dove and Rose”! How can I follow the Dove and Rose devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux? Everything you see here and in “Le Royaume” is fundamentally driven … Continue reading
SJST “And I will gather together the remnant of my flock, out of the lands into which I have cast them out: and I will make them return to their own fields, and they shall increase and be multiplied.” (Jer … Continue reading
SJST The final points making up the fourth, and last, pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “We grow increasingly and lovingly in union of heart, soul, and mind with our sisters in … Continue reading
SJST The two points making up the third pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion are: “The more we pray, the more we are drawn into seeking quietude in the midst of our active … Continue reading
SJST The point making up the second pedagogical methodology of the Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is: “Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, and through the Immaculate Heart of Mary will synthesize the particulars of knowledge … Continue reading
SJST The pedagogy of The Dove and Rose (St. Joan and St. Thérèse) devotion is astonishing and edifying. The teaching of the Holy Spirit through the intercession, friendship, and kinship of St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse of Lisieux … Continue reading