- 60,768 hits
Walter Adams (Nom de plume, S.T. Martin), founder of Le Royaume des Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse and site administrator.
Click my picture for my profile.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my author’s site and join the Dove and Rose devotion to Sts. Joan and Thérèse at DoveandRose.com
Join the Counterrevolution at CatholicMonarchy.com
Visiter nos amis en France, Royalist Nord-ouest.
Guest blogger Selena McPhail (24 Rose Petals). Formerly ”Soldier for Christ 33.”
Click picture for Selena's profile.
Hear my radio interview!
About Walter Adams (aka, S.T. Martin)
Bienvenue mes amis Français!
Je suis un membre de la guilde d'auteurs catholique et aussi un éducateur et un laïc catholique. Je suis très dévoué et consacré aux Sainte Jehanne d'Arc et Sainte Thérèse de l'Enfant Jésus. J'habite en Amérique.
Greetings! I am a native of the great state of Oklahoma, having been raised on the western high plains in a small town called Guymon.
Over the course of my life, I have developed a great devotion to St. Joan of Arc and St. Thérèse.
Please connect with me on Facebook if you like. Just click the picture above to go to my personal page. Also, I hope you will "like" my various Facebook pages found in this column below.
By the way, my Pen Name (Nom de Plume) of S.T. Martin stands for "St. Thérèse Martin." I have written under this name for about 5 years, so I continue to use it.
My intention is for all of my activities to be in union with our Holy Father, the Pope, and the Magisterium of the Church in a hermeneutic of continuity with Sacred Tradition. I strive to be in accord with the spirit and letter of Title I, Canons 215 and 216 of the Code of Canon Law.
Enjoy your visit!
Read my story
I am a member of the Catholic Writers Guild
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 6: Thérèse’s profound metaphor of the paintbrush
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 5: Thérèse shares her supernatural experience with nature
- THERESE IS THERE
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 4: Thérèse shows us how to discover the flower bed of beauty in our own lives
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 3: Thérèse shares the gifts of family with us
- New blog! CatholicMonarchy.net!
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 2: Not knowing, but knowing everything
- Walking the Trail with St. Thérèse – Part 1: The opening paragraphs of The Story of a Soul
- CatholicMonarchy.com – American but not Democratic Republican
- How my devotion to St. Joan of Arc led me to be a Monarchist
Most popular last 24 hours
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Ste. Jehanne et Ste. Thérèse on Tumblr!
Visit my Gloria.tv site
Visit my YouTube site
St. Joan and St. Thérèse on Pinterest!
Join the Confraternity of St. Joan of Arc
Visit Maid of Heaven – the most visited Joan of Arc site on the web!
Visit Jeanne d’Arc Centre (Jenny-Jinya Hefczyc)
Family with St. Joan and St. Thérèse? Then you are family with St. Philomena! Join the Living Rosary Association of St. Philomena. She is a wonder-worker and a Patroness of our efforts at The Dove and Rose (SJST)
St. Joan and St. Thérèse Flickr Photos
Fleur-Darc, A journey toward the Kingdom with St. Thérèse and St. Joan
Fleur-Darc on Kindle!
The Dove and Rose, Reflections on devotion to St. Joan and St. Thérèse
The Dove and Rose on Kindle!
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers (Poetry)
Little Flowers and Fiery Towers on Kindle!
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse
My Life with St. Joan and St. Thérèse – on Kindle!
Visit the St. Joan and St. Thérèse Gift Shop for your Le Royaume coffee mug!
- Cause for sainthood opened for Chiara Lubich(Vatican Radio) The cause for the beatification of Chiara Lubich, founder of the international Focolare Movement, was opened on Tuesday. The official inauguration of the Diocesan Process of Inquiry into Lubich’s life, followed the praying of Vespers in the Cathedral of Frascati, near Rome. While Lubich was born in the northern Italian region of Trento, she e […]
- Pope tells Dads to spend time with their children(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis called on fathers to be present in the lives of their children pointing out that the absence of a ‘father figure’ can have grave consequences. Listen to the report by Linda Bordoni: Speaking on Wednesday during the weekly General Audience, the Pope continued in his catechesis on the family, choosing to focus on the dignity and r […]
- Pope Francis: We must ask God for the desire to do His will(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis says we need to pray to God every day for the grace to understand His will, to follow it and to carry it out fully. This was the core message of his homily at the morning Mass on Tuesday at the Santa Marta residence. Listen to this report by Susy Hodges: Taking his cue from the day’s readings, the Pope reflected on one of t […]
- Pope warns of globalization of indifference in Lenten message(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis is inviting all believers to open their hearts to God and to overcome a “globalization of indifference” that is threatening to spread a feeling of distress and powerlessness and causing individuals and communities to withdraw into themselves, closing “the door through which God comes into the world and the world comes to him”. Li […]
- General Audience: Pope focuses on role of father in family life(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis called on fathers to be present in the lives of their children pointing out that the absence of a ‘father figure’ can have grave consequences. Speaking on Wednesday during the weekly General Audience, the Pope continued in his catechesis on the family, choosing to focus on the dignity and role of fathers. He said that teaching us […]
- Cause for sainthood opened for Chiara Lubich
Tag Archives: Therese of Lisieux Poetry
SJST Visit my author’s website at The Dove and Rose for more on the Ste. Jehanne d’Arc and Ste. Thérèse de Lisieux.
SJST For those who have read my poem The Dove and Rose, I hope you will also enjoy this version. All of my poetry can be found in my book, Little Flowers and Fiery Towers. Also, please visit my author’s … Continue reading
SJST En l’honneur de Sainte Thérèse de Lisieux et Sainte Jeanne d’Arc Un petit et pauvre poème en Français, surement avec les fautes, mais j’ai l’écrit de mon cœur Sainte Thérèse, ma petite mère, petite reine, et sainte sœur Ma … Continue reading
SJST My little mother, queen, and saint A little flower I found one day Thérèse, whose fragrance none can hide Sweet, from above, where she abides My little mother, queen, and saint Whose petals hold the dew and rain Of … Continue reading
SJST In flames, Jeanne d’Arc shines brightly, crying Around her angels weeping, sighing In flames, Jeanne’s robed in tints of glory A color sweet, celestial story Her banner flies in Faith and Hope Through fire our Jeanne in love eloped … Continue reading
Oh Little white flower as sweet as can be Our Lord loved you ever so tenderly. From the day you were born ’til the day that you died The Heavenly Father was there at your side. Loving you, holding you, … Continue reading
Opening comments I could not have been raised in a more distant land, culture, or political belief system from that which is stated in the topic of this essay. Even my religious beliefs of youth, though still Christian, were quite … Continue reading